Australia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my name is Karolina Im Polish. Im writing cause my friend who wants to go to Australia in the end of May has problems with her eVisitor. She tried 50 times to finished her application. But she can not finish it. She answeard all of the questions and when shes trying to press continue after her address she got message saying this:
"Departmanetal systems indicate that you are unable to make an application for an eVisitor. Please contact the nearest office of this department."

Shes Polish and shes living in Poland as well. Could someone help?

·
Super Moderator
2,109 Posts
Hello my name is Karolina Im Polish. Im writing cause my friend who wants to go to Australia in the end of May has problems with her eVisitor. She tried 50 times to finished her application. But she can not finish it. She answeard all of the questions and when shes trying to press continue after her address she got message saying this:
"Departmanetal systems indicate that you are unable to make an application for an eVisitor. Please contact the nearest office of this department."

Shes Polish and shes living in Poland as well. Could someone help?
I would suggest she contacts the office as suggested.
There must be something in her answers that is preventing her application from proceeding.

·
Premium Member
9,033 Posts
Poland is definitely eligible for the eVisitor, so as stated above, she needs to contact DIBP. No way around it, I'm afraid.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts