Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!
Does anyone have recent experiences with the processing time in Berlin?
Applied for 309/100 partner visa the 6th of March, and I haven't even been assigned a CO yet. Feels like it's taken ages, especially since I've seen so many applications that has been processed in Berlin earlier, that have been granted very quickly. Anyone? I have lodged everything.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hi!
Does anyone have recent experiences with the processing time in Berlin?
Applied for 309/100 partner visa the 6th of March, and I haven't even been assigned a CO yet. Feels like it's taken ages, especially since I've seen so many applications that has been processed in Berlin earlier, that have been granted very quickly. Anyone? I have lodged everything.
March of this year? Thats not necessarily 'ages'. 3 months is not long in the grand scheme of things for partner visas.

Late last year/the start of this year there were quite a few apps being processed out of Berlin/London in only a couple of months. Ours was approved in only 9 weeks. But it seemed to have slowed down since sometime around Jan/February.

I know its hard playing the waiting game, but unfortunately all you can do is sit tight and wait. Sometimes no news is good news.

·
Registered
11 Posts
My partner applied on the 25th of November from the Netherlands. We suspect the application will be reviewed by the Embassy in Berlin, so we are wondering if someone can share recent experiences.

Not that we are impatient or anything ;-). It is nice to know a bit of whats going on.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi everyone,

I've just got my Visa 100 granted this morning and it was processed by Berlin embassy.

This is my timeline :
- Applied from France on 24th of january 2018
- Uploaded Police checks and medical assessment by the end of May 2018
- CO asked for more information on 8th of december 2018
- Visa 309 and 100 granted on 10th of december 2018

Best of luck to all of you !

Greg

·
Registered
22 Posts
Congratulations and thank you for sharing! May I ask, did you receive a request for your medical and police clearances?
I didn't receive any request as I decided to provide medical and police clearances in advance (by the end of May).

They only requested an information regarding my country of residence.

Hope this helps ! Good luck to you :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.