Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I have a question that is for sure not just mine.
Is there a database that we can filter through to get an estimate of how long it took to process visa in a certain location? Moscow,London,Berlin etc..
The thread I have looked for seems all scattered and doesn't give a complete picture.
I'd suggest the admins to create a way to filter out processing time (say from the date applied to date approved perhaps?) based on embassy location ('cos Moscow is not same as Berlin?)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi all,
I have a question that is for sure not just mine.
Is there a database that we can filter through to get an estimate of how long it took to process visa in a certain location? Moscow,London,Berlin etc..
The thread I have looked for seems all scattered and doesn't give a complete picture.
I'd suggest the admins to create a way to filter out processing time (say from the date applied to date approved perhaps?) based on embassy location ('cos Moscow is not same as Berlin?)
I don't know what the current global processing times are and if a list is available, but it seems you are interested in Moscow. Based on our experience, for Moscow the best bet is to keep an eye on the list of processing times (in Russian) on GDay.ru forums.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.