Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Wanderer,

My GSM is 175 and according to the cilent service charter, i fall under priority group 3 which sayes and i quote (Applications lodged prior to 1 July 2010: finalised by 31 December 2011.).

I lodged my application on Nov. 2007. Does this means i have to wait another 2 years or shall expect the immigration department to contact me soon.

I am really frustrated

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Dear Wanderer,

My GSM is 175 and according to the cilent service charter, i fall under priority group 3 which sayes and i quote (Applications lodged prior to 1 July 2010: finalised by 31 December 2011.).

I lodged my application on Nov. 2007. Does this means i have to wait another 2 years or shall expect the immigration department to contact me soon.

I am really frustrated
I have not read of 31 December 2011 for priority 3 applications prior to July 2010 myself and on http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/pdf/priority-processing-14-july-2010.pdf you'll find
Processing Times
Estimates of processing times that may apply to different types of applicants are provided as a guide only. As processing times are dependent on a range of factors, individual processing times may vary considerably from the published estimates. Estimates are subject to change in response to changes in application rates and skilled migration policy.
Two matters of policy are very clear:
1. A focus on employer sponsorship.
2. State Migration Plans a means of priority in lieu of the CSL.

Fortunately for applicants currently in priority 3. the states have been tardy with getting SMPs established so there is for the time being no priority 2 ahead of them.
There will however likely still be former CSL applications that will likely have priority during this transitional time.

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
You do need to read the total information and just not rely on one bit of data, ie.
Estimates, for a guide and many variables.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all,
Just wondering if anyone on this forum came across similar situation.
Application lodged - May 17, 2012 (Subclass 175)
Request for additional information - July 4, 2013 from case officer
And silence since then....
This year, February 13, 2014 we've asked for the status of the application through an e-mail, but received only generic letter as answer.
Any suggestions? Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.