Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I was contacted by Immi for two outstanding bits (police checks) for my AFP one I'm not worried, but for my Italian one, since I applied through the mail, I don't really have proof I have applied for it. I have a receipt for mailing it (which just shows a registered letter going to Italy) and the money order (which is really hard to read since it's part of a carbon copy booklet).

If I put those bits together in a file and upload them with a note saying "hey, I applied on this date and have confirmation from the Post Office it arrived in Italy" will that satisfy the requirement for "Proof of Intention to Obtain"? I'm not really sure what else I can do. (and I'm 100% sure I won't have it back before my 14 days are up)

Thoughts?

TIA

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hey all,

I was contacted by Immi for two outstanding bits (police checks) for my AFP one I'm not worried, but for my Italian one, since I applied through the mail, I don't really have proof I have applied for it. I have a receipt for mailing it (which just shows a registered letter going to Italy) and the money order (which is really hard to read since it's part of a carbon copy booklet).

If I put those bits together in a file and upload them with a note saying "hey, I applied on this date and have confirmation from the Post Office it arrived in Italy" will that satisfy the requirement for "Proof of Intention to Obtain"? I'm not really sure what else I can do. (and I'm 100% sure I won't have it back before my 14 days are up)

Thoughts?

TIA
For a start, you would not start your sentence with "Hey". That is very young persons lazy English. You would write to them with a copy of your letter and evidence of having posted it by courier mail.
Yes. Use of proper business acumen is important.
We were asked for more info also.

Here is an example you can use

Thank you for contacting us.
We are reviewing the checklist provided and we are working diligently on satisfying the requirements listed.

I think what matters is you at least reply within the time frame requested and you provide them with whatever proof you may have.

Are you unable to do the check for Italy online?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.