Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone
I am 31 year old previously living in Australia but now outside of Australia.i had to leave Australia because my dad passed away and I had to be there as I am the only son but to do so I had to withdraw my protection visa application.i am engaged to Australian woman and we lived together in Australia for almost year or so and now she came back with me and we got engaged.she had to go back coz her visa was only for limited time.after she went back she has blocked me on social medias and now she is using my resources in Australia.we applied for prospective marriage visa which is under process.can someone lighten me up for what should I do about this??should I just for get about the application and the money??it cost me a lot and I had to borrow the money of people for the application..i am confused??any suggestions??thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm sorry that sounds like a very difficult situation.

It's very hard to know what you should do, but I'll say my thoughts. If you have lost communication with your fiance, then if all required documentation has been submitted already, you might at best have the visa granted. However that will only last you 9 months, and if your relationship is not continuing, it won't be extended.

I seem to recall it being said that if your relationship ends during the application process you need to notify them, but I can't be sure. I would probably leave it for now, as you have payed the money, and it's just waiting time now anyway.

Hopefully someone else with more knowledge can reply :)

Best of luck

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you for your reply.i really appreciate it..the thing is she wanted to come back here and stay until our visa was finalized she even booked the ticket but at the last minute she just disappeared..she was telling me that her mom was forcing her to do things she didn't wanted to do like seeing new persons..so I don't know what to expect..i guess I should leave it for now..thank you very much

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
I am 31 year old previously living in Australia but now outside of Australia.

i had to leave Australia because my dad passed away and I had to be there as I am the only son but to do so I had to withdraw my protection visa application.
i am engaged to Australian woman and we lived together in Australia for almost year or so and now she came back with me and we got engaged.

she had to go back coz her visa was only for limited time.

after she went back she has blocked me on social medias and now she is using my resources in Australia.

we applied for prospective marriage visa which is under process.

can someone lighten me up for what should I do about this??

should I just for get about the application and the money??

it cost me a lot and I had to borrow the money of people for the application..i am confused??

any suggestions??

thanks.

Seems strange are you in a relationship?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.