Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I wanna ask something about my visa. We lodged it on December 2017 and I am already 3 months waiting. Our registry is on February 2019, 11 months to go. When do you think they will grant my visa? So I can count the 9 months stay that they provided. Anyone who have the same situation with me? Please answer. Thank you! ��

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Hi guys, I wanna ask something about my visa. We lodged it on December 2017 and I am already 3 months waiting. Our registry is on February 2019, 11 months to go. When do you think they will grant my visa? So I can count the 9 months stay that they provided. Anyone who have the same situation with me? Please answer. Thank you! ��
My most recent PMV application was granted in 6 weeks. I have another one that has been in the system for 14 months.You may as well ask what tonight's lottery numbers are...

Reactions: sb4220 and sheilae

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
They don't take that into account. I always have a chuckle when someone who applies tries to put a date a few months ahead thinking immigration takes it into account and would grant their visa faster. I have yet to see that work.

If the date is farther than 9 months and they're ready to grant, they have asked people before to change the date and move it to within 9 months.

If the date comes and goes without a decision, they have asked people to send in new NOIMs.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No, we are not rushing it. We planned to marry on February 6, 2019 because that is our Anniversary. I am just wondering when it will be approved so that I still have time to fix everything.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.