Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there.

I wish that someone could enlighten me on how me and my fiance could PROOF this note for our relationship: "Evidence that you and your prospective spouse genuinely intend to live in a married relationship."

We are planning to lodge our PMV application this August 2014 (for his third trip here in the Phils) we've been engaged last Nov. 2013. Since we already have our "evidence" such as emails, (fb, viber and skype messages) photos being together, "love support" evidence... can anybody who has a good heart help us here about the processing? What are the possible requirements could the case office would ask from us? and is there a possibility for us not to wait for 12 months, and the PMV be granted as early as 5 months, coz we planning to get married on 14th of February 2015.

Thanks so much asn God bless everyone!:)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hello there.

I wish that someone could enlighten me on how me and my fiance could PROOF this note for our relationship: "Evidence that you and your prospective spouse genuinely intend to live in a married relationship."

We are planning to lodge our PMV application this August 2014 (for his third trip here in the Phils) we've been engaged last Nov. 2013. Since we already have our "evidence" such as emails, (fb, viber and skype messages) photos being together, "love support" evidence... can anybody who has a good heart help us here about the processing? What are the possible requirements could the case office would ask from us? and is there a possibility for us not to wait for 12 months, and the PMV be granted as early as 5 months, coz we planning to get married on 14th of February 2015.

Hello! Are you applying for PMV 300? Here are all the requirements you need:
* history of relationship of you & your fiancé
* birth certificate of you & your fiancé
* CENOMAR
* if married before, divorce decree or annulment papers or marriage certificate with null & void
* passport copy of you & fiancé
* statutory documents from friends & family
* evidence of genuine relationship such as photos, letters, Skype, FB, viber, text/SMS, emails, flight tickets, receipts from hotels, movies, restaurants, anything you could think of that you did together and has proof
* NOIM (notice of intended marriage)
* sponsor - certificate of employment, pay slips, tax returns,

I think if you all have this as soon as possible you don't have to wait for August 2014 to lodge you PMV. As of now the processing time is 6-9 months, this is indicative only. Individual cases may be decided in longer
or shorter periods than the service standard, depending on a range of
factors, individual circumstances and the complexity of each. If you want you can join us in Spousal/Defacto & PMV Visas from Philippines thread. Goodluck on your visa!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
* CENOMAR
* if married before, divorce decree or annulment papers or marriage certificate with null & void
* evidence of genuine relationship such as photos, letters, Skype, FB, viber, text/SMS, emails, flight tickets, receipts from hotels, movies, restaurants, anything you could think of that you did together and has proof

I think if you all have this as soon as possible you don't have to wait for August 2014 to lodge you PMV. As of now the processing time is 6-9 months, this is indicative only. Individual cases may be decided in longer
factors, individual circumstances and the complexity of each. If you want you can join us in Spousal/Defacto & PMV Visas from Philippines thread. Goodluck on your visa!
Thank you for the quick response!
Yes, we'll be applying for a PMV 300.

He already has his divorced paper, no worries on that part... he used to be married here in the Phils on Filipina also so, UNLUCKY ME, he cannot marry me here in the Phils coz their marriage is not ANNULED here yet. :(

Well, he's coming to visit me again on April and unfortunately he planned to lodge the application in August coz he found out that the PMV visa application rate is now at Php 152,000.00! :eek: so with the airfares, accommodations and the rest of the holiday expenses, we really gotta do some more financial planning to get through it.

thanks for the help... much appreciated.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Thank you for the quick response!
Yes, we'll be applying for a PMV 300.

He already has his divorced paper, no worries on that part... he used to be married here in the Phils on Filipina also so, UNLUCKY ME, he cannot marry me here in the Phils coz their marriage is not ANNULED here yet. :(

Well, he's coming to visit me again on April and unfortunately he planned to lodge the application in August coz he found out that the PMV visa application rate is now at Php 152,000.00! :eek: so with the airfares, accommodations and the rest of the holiday expenses, we really gotta do some more financial planning to get through it.

thanks for the help... much appreciated.[/

Did you double check on immigration if you are allowed to marry even if he's not annulled in Philippines but divorced in Australia? I think they will be asking for NSO marriage certificate with null & void and court decision.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Oh no, not yet!

Is there there a ground for not allowing to apply for it?
by the way, we're applying for PMV and we'll be marrying in Australia. that's the reason why we doing it there, coz he is NOT ALLOWED to marry here, but we can do it instead in Australia.

this is the evidence need as stated on the Partner Visa booklet:

"evidence that there is no impediment to you marrying your fiancé(e) (for example and as appropriate,
if either you and/or your fiancé(e) have been previously married or a previous spouse has died, a
certified copy of the divorce decree absolute or the death certificate of the deceased spouse)"

so we both understood that the "divorce decree absolute" is enough for our application?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi, they look at how genuine the relationship is. If there is a large age age. Its not going to look genuine, as most large age gap women leave their spouse once in australia.
Really? How large is that age gap would they be consider that as a QUESTIONABLE one??? My fiance is 19 year older than me, he's 52 divorcee and i am 33 year old single and never been married! we're 9 months engaged to be married and we'll be applying for a PMV.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hello there.

You cannot decide the date of when to get married it is the Celebrant who will decide which date he or she is available thats why you have 3 different option and time to choose, from those option the celebrant will book you in.. go to www.dbm.vic.gov.au..you will learn more on how to register and book for your wedding better download and print them have them ready at hand.. and also the Noim form you can download the form there. We are also processing our PMV here in Hongkong 2 weeks ago pero we do not have that form before so my fiance facilitate them and I might have them tom by mail submit ko dito sa Aus consulate, handed them a copies after they certifed all copies needed for our marriage registry and booking. And will email us after 5 working days and will forward the email to the consulate. The only different is I was the one who traveled there on a tourist visa twice last year and planning on my 3rd vacation but I am waiting for a CO so I could inform them of my plan to travel in Melbourne again. As for the fee, I also Paid 23,900 hk$, by the way just download form888 just in case cause you also need 2 statement sign by a aus citizen who knows about your relationshio and can witness that is genuine. And 2 statement from your friend with a copy of their passport or id and tel no they might call them also I dont know if they do it but just a fact you have to give them acurate info of the people who knows about your relationship, the more supporting doc the better. So far this is what we are doing at the moment and just sharing you info of what we did.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi
I had an age gap of 10 years and they questioned it. You can understand but. 29 year old women in Australia rarely marry someone that much older. Only seems to occur in the Philippines. And as your husbands last marriage, she probably got a visa and ran away with someone younger.

·
Registered
165 Posts
* CENOMAR

hi esereth can i join u in your thread coz we also planning thsi end yr to.pass our.pmv visa

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hello there.

hi rubi are u filipina right..how can u download the viber....to show your conversation coz me n my fiance using viber everyday thnks

·
Registered
165 Posts
hi rubi are u filipina right..how can u download the viber....to show your conversation coz me n my fiance using viber everyday thnks
rubi most of the pmv are granted for 9months your lucky if u get less 9months....jusy gathered a the evidence that u hve n the.most impt is form 40spfor u n 47sp for your sponsored..u donwload n fill it up and uhve to pay the visa and must attached on the doc if u want just call via centre in magallanes coz i call them a month ago i must pass it on them and they are the one send to australian embassy in the phil

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hi Josie you can join the thread Spousal/Defacto & PMV Visas from Philippines. You can find answers to your questions that bothers you and also to prepare for your visa. Goodluck to you and just a piece of advice, provide everything that the immigration asked for and the more complete your documents, the more faster they will give your visa grant. My experience was my NBI got expired so they asked a copy again and i forgot to give the annulment papers. So i have few additional documents needed and that slowed down the processing of my visa (my mistakes). Until now im still waiting for my visa grant...9 months in a few days. Hopefully after holy week they have good news for me. God Bless you. Dont hesitate to send me a private message if you have any questions ok.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hi Josie you can join the thread Spousal/Defacto & PMV Visas from Philippines. You can find answers to your questions that bothers you and also to prepare for your visa. Goodluck to you and just a piece of advice, provide everything that the immigration asked for and the more complete your documents, the more faster they will give your visa grant. My experience was my NBI got expired so they asked a copy again and i forgot to give the annulment papers. So i have few additional documents needed and that slowed down the processing of my visa (my mistakes). Until now im still waiting for my visa grant...9 months in a few days. Hopefully after holy week they have good news for me. God Bless you. Dont hesitate to send me a private message if you have any questions ok.
thnks...im in the thread are u a filipino

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
Just wondering if anyone can help me. I've been told by Australia House in London that copies of documents no longer need certifying if they are colour copies but am unable to find any mention of this on the immi website ?
I don't believe DIBP has updated their website, but several migration agents have said that colour scans are accepted by DIBP without being certified. If the copies are in black and white they still need to be certified.

·
Premium Member
8,885 Posts
Yes - colour SCANS if you're applying online.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.