Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
am sponsor my fiance to come to australia from Taiwan. I have three questions. I am a business woman in music/piano teaching business. I own two studios with total 70 students and 2 staff. I have been doing this for 15 years. If I was an employee, I only have to produce notice of income tax. But For self-employment, I need my accountant to do a statement for me , stating I have enough money to support my fiance when he gets to australia. Should my accountant state my gross income or after-tax income?

2nd question, We need at least two relatives/friends to fill out the statutory declaration form 888, can those two people both be my friends/relatives from australia Or Does it have to be his (applicant) friend/relatives. Which one has more advantages?

3rd question, I understand all documents such as birth certificate or police check needed to be translated to english. But the evidence of continuing relationship eg Skype, sms, emails birthday cards and most of our written communication are in Chinese. Do u need to translate those? ( by the way we will need to lodge in hk , tw does not process these visas)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi Katie,

I am an IT contractor and I have my own company structure. I submitted previous tax returns AND I provided a letter from accountant showing my current state of finances. I also included 12 months of bank statements to support that.

As for the stat dec's we provided 2 from each side. Mine were from my mother and my best friend.

Hope this helps...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.