Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Hi,

This is a very broad question. You will need to do a lot of reading and investigation yourself or engage an immigration consultant/lawyer if you can't or don't want to do this. Most of the info you need is on the Australian Immigration website but across a number of different places but start here Prospective Marriage Visa (Subclass 300)

·
Registered
242 Posts
MaryMickyGrace,

My fiancee and I just submitted ours in Jan 2014 @ Via Centre Makati, as they have said above, take time sit down and read all the requirements and answers are in front of you, there are many links to read, once you are happy you have sourced the correct information and yes it changes a lot, make a list / plan and start collecting your evidence / paper work and use a tick and flick checklist to make sure you have meet the requirements of the visa, then make a plan time line to monitor the process. Believe me its a bit daunting at first, but just do it in stages, there are several helpful threads here and the internet is a huge resource, stay motivated and achieve. Allow extra money for Medical, Police Check and certification of documents and passport photos etc

·
Premium Member
9,033 Posts
MaryMickyGrace,

My fiancee and I just submitted ours in Jan 2014 @ Via Centre Makati, as they have said above, take time sit down and read all the requirements and answers are in front of you, there are many links to read, once you are happy you have sourced the correct information and yes it changes a lot, make a list / plan and start collecting your evidence / paper work and use a tick and flick checklist to make sure you have meet the requirements of the visa, then make a plan time line to monitor the process. Believe me its a bit daunting at first, but just do it in stages, there are several helpful threads here and the internet is a huge resource, stay motivated and achieve. Allow extra money for Medical, Police Check and certification of documents and passport photos etc
MaryMar - you may want to have a glance at the date of a post before you take the time to reply to it. The one you just replied to is over a year old. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.