1) Aren't you claiming prosecution or similar in your country? How would you be able to go back there?Hi
I am currently in bridging visa A applying for Protection visa .it's been a year without any news from immi even interview schedule.i haven't been refused yet.
The questions are
1. Can I go back to my country to visit family who is really sick? What proof should I attach ?
2. If I can't go back to my country ?Can I go to other country which is close by my country just to meet families?
3. If I can't go out of the Australia at all ...can I withdraw my protection application to change to partner visa because I met someone I love here ?
2) It would depend on the conditions of your current visa and the claims for protection you have made.
3) Yes you can, but expect a lot of scrutiny. Furthermore, if you are on a bridging visa, you may have schedule 3 criteria to deal with.