Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear all,
I'm new here, hopefully to have a good advice on our intension to migrate.

Me & my wife decided to migrate to australia & we are in the process of applying pr now and still pending some documents.
I'm a quantity surveyor and my wife work as an accountant in banking finance. Both of us have approximate 8 years working experience. I graduated from sydney but found that sydney is too crowded and living expenses is an issue to me.

My question is how easy to find job for quantity surveyor?
I was with consultant firm for 6 years but now working for a multinational property developer.
Any QS out there could please advice me or suggestion as the feeling of unsecure to change an environment without a job is a nightmare for me and my family.

We have yet to decide which city to stay on but perth may look more suitable for us to raise children. Any suggestion?

Thanx

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dear all,
I'm new here, hopefully to have a good advice on our intension to migrate.

Me & my wife decided to migrate to australia & we are in the process of applying pr now and still pending some documents.
I'm a quantity surveyor and my wife work as an accountant in banking finance. Both of us have approximate 8 years working experience. I graduated from sydney but found that sydney is too crowded and living expenses is an issue to me.

My question is how easy to find job for quantity surveyor?
I was with consultant firm for 6 years but now working for a multinational property developer.
Any QS out there could please advice me or suggestion as the feeling of unsecure to change an environment without a job is a nightmare for me and my family.

We have yet to decide which city to stay on but perth may look more suitable for us to raise children. Any suggestion?

Thanx
So have you found any help and update regarding QS job?? If yes plz update me . Thank You

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.