Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

Need you expert opinion about following issue. I submitted my application (For myself along with my family) with all the required documents couple of months ago. Last week, i received email from case officer to provide additional medical report for my son. I am from Pakistan, and because of my job here in Saudi Arabia, I lodged my application from Saudi Arabia. I need your suggestion for following queries:

1. Currently my family is visiting their home country, so do i need to inform Australian Immigration about my family's visit? If so, which form shall be used? And shall i use "Change in circumstance" option to inform Australian Immigration?
2. Medical of my son was done in Saudi Arabia, because currently he is in Pakistan, so i am planning to submit required medical report through approved medical clinics in Pakistan. Will it have any negative effect? or Could this cause any complication e.g. failure to update Australian Immigration at the time of their travel or requirement of latest police certificate etc...

Your prompt suggestions are requested. Thanks in advance.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.