Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone

Hope everyone's doing well.

I have three questions for all those who have been granted Visa 309 or know about the process of this visa.

I lodged my application in August first week and was asked to provide additional information somewhere in October. I came to Australia in March 2018 on a visitor visa and was asked to submit a new Police clearance certificate few days after my arrival to Australia, for my home country, which i have already submitted.

1. My question now is that i am here with my husband. Will me or my husband get a call or visit from immigration for interview before finalising our stage 1 visa or does the interview take place in 2nd stage?
2. What proof should I submit other than lease document/bills, joint account statement as proof of living together?
3. What do I need to provide for nature of household?

Thank you !!

Regards

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
1. My question now is that i am here with my husband. Will me or my husband get a call or visit from immigration for interview before finalising our stage 1 visa or does the interview take place in 2nd stage?
You will be asked to leave Australia when a decision is ready to be made on your application.

2. What proof should I submit other than lease document/bills, joint account statement as proof of living together?
If you lodged your application in August these are things I think you should have already uploaded.

If you look on the DHA website, you will see applicant documents

3. What do I need to provide for nature of household?
[/quote]

How your household duties are broken up. Who pays for what, how you support each other, the share and division of the housework etc.

Reactions: missymeee3

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
Interviews can happen at either stage 1 or 2. Sometimes they call randomly, sometimes they do house visits, sometimes they interview people who know you (witnesses, neighbors, etc).

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all for relying and the information ..

In the past I had only uploaded a joint account statement that we opened post marriage in our home country. Since I have just started living practically with him after marriage as he was in India for very brief time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.