Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

I have been approved SA sponsorship letter on 29th September, 2011 which will expire on 29th October, 2011.
In my ACS letter, I have showed my full time job started from 1 Nov 2006.
Now on 29th October my total job experience will be 4 years 11 months (not 5 years) through which I can't achive 10 points.
I have a one month full time job experience on October 2006 which I didn't show in my ACS as that was only one month experience.

Now can I apply to DIAC by mentioning that one month experience so that I can get total 5 years experience point ?
If yes then will DIAC accept this experience as this was not mentioned in my ACS letter?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Dear All,
Any one here to suggest me about what should I do now?
Can I show my one month full time experience to DIAC which I didn't mention in ACS?
Waiting for you valuable suggestion.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Hi,

I'm really sorry I don't know much about skilled visas, but logically, if you were able to show your work experience to DIAC, what's the point of ACS in the first place?
It doesn't make sense, you do ACS so that they can assess your work experience, so how can you just give another month of proof when it hasn't been assessed?

If I wasn't clear, what I mean is, DIAC needs your work experience assessed by ACS, so I don't think you can give evidence which has not been assessed? I would re-do ACS.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi,

I'm really sorry I don't know much about skilled visas, but logically, if you were able to show your work experience to DIAC, what's the point of ACS in the first place?
It doesn't make sense, you do ACS so that they can assess your work experience, so how can you just give another month of proof when it hasn't been assessed?

If I wasn't clear, what I mean is, DIAC needs your work experience assessed by ACS, so I don't think you can give evidence which has not been assessed? I would re-do ACS.
I havn't shown it to ACS because it was not required then as without this one month short duration I fulfilled ACS criteria. But now as in DIAC I am one month short for experience I am considering it.
So will it be a problem?

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I havn't shown it to ACS because it was not required then as without this one month short duration I fulfilled ACS criteria. But now as in DIAC I am one month short for experience I am considering it.
So will it be a problem?
I really don't know, but I'm guessing that you need to re-do ACS, but I don't know how this works. You should call a professional, or the Australian consulate in your country.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I really don't know, but I'm guessing that you need to re-do ACS, but I don't know how this works. You should call a professional, or the Australian consulate in your country.
Actually I consulted two agencies. One said I can show that exp. Other said not. Can you help me to provide me any contact detail of any experience professional so that I can place my query ?

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.