Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, Please suggest a suitable hotel and places to visit with children 3 years and 8 years.
need economical ways to manage through the 5 nights in singapore in Nov this year.
How much money should i have approx for each place to visit? .. I was wondering what's the most practical and cheapest way to take a trip From Kuala Lumpur to Singapore... Train? Bus? Flight? And where can I buy the ticket. Please do share your expertise , Thank you! Appreciate 

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi, Lucas may be the location I will suggest is Petronas Twin Towers, Batu Caves, ChinaTown,Genting highlands and many. You can go to google search the place and Singapore as well. A lot of people will suggest the place and have some comment about it. About the hotel may be you can go to hotelclub.com to have a look & How to travel from KL to Singapore, One of the most convenient ways to travel within Malaysia and between Singapore is by bus. Travelers are advised to book their tickets early online in website such as Easibook: Express Bus Tickets Singapore and Malaysia is more economical. if you want to travel by flight can go to www.airasia.com

·
Registered
1 Posts
We travelling with the kids so we need a convenience hotel in Ha Noi for sightseeing & shopping, Should we stay at Asian Ruby Hotel Hanoi?

·
Registered
22 Posts
hi there! there are so many excellent hotels at an affordable price. u can travel from singapore to KL by train, cheap and nice trip!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.