Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I m Nadja I'm married with Australian man who follow me in Europe 6 months ago and we are in Holland working atm. We wanna apply off-shore for Patner visa for me I'm Italian . Is a problem that he us here with me can we apply from here ?is someone here who can help me understand?thank you:)

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Hello, I m Nadja I'm married with Australian man who follow me in Europe 6 months ago and we are in Holland working atm. We wanna apply off-shore for Patner visa for me I'm Italian . Is a problem that he us here with me can we apply from here ?is someone here who can help me understand?thank you:)
It isn't a problem for him to be with you while you apply. My wife (Australian sponsor) was with me at the time we lodged our application and when it was approved.

However, you should do some homework on what is needed to get that visa.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It isn't a problem for him to be with you while you apply. My wife (Australian sponsor) was with me at the time we lodged our application and when it was approved.

However, you should do some homework on what is needed to get that visa.
Thank you for reply . I did take information what I need but was the only think I didn't find.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.