Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am now processing documents to apply for the Partner Visa 309
my house rent contract without a stamp,
I downloaded the lease agreement form from internet and signed it from the owner with photo IDs for me and my wife, with all the details.
Is it enough ?
I could not write a rent contract at a rental office because I live in Saudi Arabia and not allow to write my wife name in the lease.

·
Premium Member
11,215 Posts
Which embassy are you applying through? Just that you also posted in the Cairo thread, so I am unsure if you will be applying through Cairo or not?

The embassy that processes Saudi Arabian applications would be aware of the cultural aspect and what you can and can't get in Saudi Arabia. It is the same as Cairo embassy is familiar with the Egyptian culture ie. very cash orientated.

So the lease agreement is signed by the owner of the property? It should be enough showing that your live together, however make sure that it includes when you and your wife started living together in the property.

Just make sure that you have enough evidence for all the other categories as the lease is only one piece of evidence for the visa application.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Which embassy are you applying through? Just that you also posted in the Cairo thread, so I am unsure if you will be applying through Cairo or not?

The embassy that processes Saudi Arabian applications would be aware of the cultural aspect and what you can and can't get in Saudi Arabia. It is the same as Cairo embassy is familiar with the Egyptian culture ie. very cash orientated.

So the lease agreement is signed by the owner of the property? It should be enough showing that your live together, however make sure that it includes when you and your wife started living together in the property.

Just make sure that you have enough evidence for all the other categories as the lease is only one piece of evidence for the visa application.
thank you for your replay and your advice , i will apply from saudi arabia , and the lease agreement it signed by the owner of the property and we showing that we live together.

·
Premium Member
11,215 Posts
thank you for your replay and your advice , i will apply from saudi arabia , and the lease agreement it signed by the owner of the property and we showing that we live together.
That is great! Don't forget to include other things showing you live together for example letters sent to either or you or both of you together.

Another thing can be showing she is listed as your emergency contact at your university.

Also for her in Australia, good things for her to do is having you as a beneficiary for her super, when she does her tax return having you listed as her spouse and including that page in the visa application.

You may not think about small things, but all the small things add up.

Most importantly don't forget photos with other people during the course of your relationship and marriage at different locations and with different people. I am not sure if Saudi will be the same but Cairo were very fixated on having photos with other people as it shows that you are considered to be socially acceptable.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is great! Don't forget to include other things showing you live together for example letters sent to either or you or both of you together.

Another thing can be showing she is listed as your emergency contact at your university.

Also for her in Australia, good things for her to do is having you as a beneficiary for her super, when she does her tax return having you listed as her spouse and including that page in the visa application.

You may not think about small things, but all the small things add up.

Most importantly don't forget photos with other people during the course of your relationship and marriage at different locations and with different people. I am not sure if Saudi will be the same but Cairo were very fixated on having photos with other people as it shows that you are considered to be socially acceptable.
thank you for advice :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.