Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Wife has got Visiting Visa for Australia whose validity is for 1 year got Visa stamping in Sep-17 valid till Sep-18. But every stay is for 3 months maximum but can make multiple entries with in the year. In order to get her stay extended, is it fine if we can just go to any other country like Malaysia/Singapore/New Zealand etc. and can get three months extension on her stay in Australia without paying anything, and is there any rule to go my native place to get the stay extended. Please clarify.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Could any one suggest me little early if it is possible, as we have less time left and requesting to have information bit early so that i can make my arrangements accordingly. Thanks in Advance.

·
Registered
814 Posts
She doesn't have to go back to country of origin, anywhere offshore is sufficient. After her second re-entry she may get stopped and questioned at the border as to why she is coming back to Aus after only a short time away. They may suspect she is using the visitor visa to live in Aus, and warn her that the current stay will be her last on this visitor visa.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.