Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
Me and partner has recently started thinking about getting partner visa.
I've looked through the list of things that might support the application and have a problem with "common friends".
We've lived together for the past 2+ years and I'm in australia for study and have only made a few friends from uni. And i hardly hang out with his few friends too. I guess the only social thing we have is with my dad sometimes when he visits and also his family.

Any help on this? Is missing "evidence of common friends" gonna affect our application?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So you and your partner don't see any other people at all ever?

Never been put for a meal with a friend, never had a neighbour over for a BBQ?
This is the problem. The past 2 years i;ve been here the only social thing we do is two of us together or with his family or with my dad.

He would pick me up from uni and wave bye to my friends this sort of things. But we never had an outing or meal together

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
This is the problem. The past 2 years i;ve been here the only social thing we do is two of us together or with his family or with my dad.

He would pick me up from uni and wave bye to my friends this sort of things. But we never had an outing or meal together
Guess what your going to be doing this Saturday night....

My partner and I are a very recluse couple we enjoy each other's company and don't see friends often, we put it in our relationship declaration, we have 4 or 5 friends each that are close tononenof us and known to the other for a meal or trip out.

Your form 888's may be harder to arrange.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.