Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hallo,

I would like to ask about question for witnesses. The form ask for 2 supporting witnessess. Is it must be the person who is citizen or hold PR ?

How if the person is in my country ? can I provide him/her as witness ? if can, how should I provide it ?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
The form 888 is pretty clear.

This form must be completed by a person who:
• knows the visa applicant and their partner or fiancé(e) and
the history of their relationship;
• is at least 18 years of age; and
• is an Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident

·
Registered
84 Posts
Very important that they are Australian citizens or PRs

We used my family members.

Jasmine Sallis
MARN: 1800400
Hello, Is it necessary two 888's each person like from the applicant and the sponsor??? Because we only attached two 888's in general from his mum and his brother and some Filipina i know told me that it is 2 form 888 each from applicant and the sponsor.

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
Hello, Is it necessary two 888's each person like from the applicant and the sponsor??? Because we only attached two 888's in general from his mum and his brother and some Filipina i know told me that it is 2 form 888 each from applicant and the sponsor.
Trust the website over what people tell you. It clearly states only 2 form 888s are the minimum required, not 4.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
What Sky said. You need 2. Anything else is kind of overkill.

We had one from my mother in law and one from my brother in law that we used for our 888's. However, my mother in law completed a stat dec for support of us landing in Australia and being able to live and stay with her.

·
Registered
84 Posts

We had one from my mother in law and one from my brother in law that we used for our 888's. However, my mother in law completed a stat dec for support of us landing in Australia and being able to live and stay with her.
Eh, i have a question. I just realized that the citizenship certificate of my partner was cut at the bottom part where there is a #. And i attached it already. Though it is not the ACC, we dont know what is that for. Im wondering if it's a big trouble that needs to be scan at attached again.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts

Eh, i have a question. I just realized that the citizenship certificate of my partner was cut at the bottom part where there is a #. And i attached it already. Though it is not the ACC, we dont know what is that for. Im wondering if it's a big trouble that needs to be scan at attached again.
I would imagine that a document that proves citizenship of your partner is a crucial piece of evidence. If you have the upload space, I would think to upload it again and make sure the scan is clear and not cut off.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.