Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I'm in the process of applying for my skilled Independent visa 189 (point based system). I had a couple of questions before i apply and thought ill ask help from the community to get an answer -

1) I have already traveled to Australia once on a short skill visa (400) , during this time my occupation was lodged as ICT Business Analyst in the application, however now im planning to apply for a 189 skilled independent visa with the occupation as software engineer. Do you guys see any issues with this?

2) I have already completed my ACS assessment for business analyst, however i plan to re-apply for ACS for a software engineer assessment mainly because software engineer have more invitations. I will have to take new experience letters from my company with more details surrounding software engineer. Is it okay to submit new experience letters from the company when i had already submitted letters that aligned to business analyst role, is this going to be an issue?
In reality i work as a consultant and do a little of both business analyst and software engineer role.

Appreciate your help in advance

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
Is it okay to submit new experience letters from the company when i had already submitted letters that aligned to business analyst role, is this going to be an issue?
You can expect this to create an issue.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I am also trying to apply for Australia PR under 189 category. I am currently working for TCS past 12 years. Is it sufficient to give experience letters from TCS alone? This itself gives me enough points interms of migration. The company I worked previously before 12 years is merged with another one and I am not sure if I can get the letter in the format that’s expected. Is it really mandatory to give this one as well?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi, I am also trying to apply for Australia PR under 189 category. I am currently working for TCS past 12 years. Is it sufficient to give experience letters from TCS alone? This itself gives me enough points interms of migration. The company I worked previously before 12 years is merged with another one and I am not sure if I can get the letter in the format that's expected. Is it really mandatory to give this one as well?
Hi

You can submit all your experience from TCS, that should be enough.
As far as i understand ACS only takes last 10 years into consideration.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You can expect this to create an issue.
Hi Russell

Thanks for your reply, i would like to understand why this can create an issue. The current role i do is both of a business analyst and software engineer so i can modify my experience letter to have more details around my responsibilities of a software engineer.....i should have done this the first time around however i didnt do it.
Please let me know what issue you see with this?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.