Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, i have seen some posts about some second stage partner visa 801 got refused because they dont supply more documents for the second stage permanent resident.
I am wondering if there's any refusal happening for 309/100 happened?
if they dont send in supported documents after two years eligibility?

or you dont need to supply more documents for 309/100 after two years time?
your reply is highly appreciated!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys,

I m about to apply for 309. I m wondering whether both me and my partner have to get divorced before applying?( we both are still married legally but saparated with the exes years ago)
Thank u:)!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for replying. i am wondering if theres any 309/100 case, which visa being rejected because of not supplying supported documents?
from what i have done my research, i only saw 820/801 being cancel from late responds or missed communication email.

is there any special condition for 309/100?

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
thanks for replying. i am wondering if theres any 309/100 case, which visa being rejected because of not supplying supported documents?
from what i have done my research, i only saw 820/801 being cancel from late responds or missed communication email.

is there any special condition for 309/100?
The process and requirements for the permanent visa, whether sc. 100 or 801, are basically the same.

If you don't meet the requirements for sc. 100 by not providing the required evidence, it will be refused.

Where did you do your research ?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i did research on this forum to have an idea the differences. have you seen any post with 309/100 being rejected from not supplying evidence for second stage?

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
Just because I've never seen a billion dollars doesn't mean a billion dollars doesn't exist.

And this forum is an incredibly tiny percentage of the actual amount of people that apply for visas.

Immigration isn't just going to let someone sit there and never process them. They get to the file at some point (likely the same time they would whether you submitted docs or not, really, as wait times are from eligibility date). So if you don't supply what is required, they aren't going to just put it aside and let that person stay indefinitely. They'll make a decision and close the case.

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Just because I've never seen a billion dollars doesn't mean a billion dollars doesn't exist.

And this forum is an incredibly tiny percentage of the actual amount of people that apply for visas.

Immigration isn't just going to let someone sit there and never process them. They get to the file at some point (likely the same time they would whether you submitted docs or not, really, as wait times are from eligibility date). So if you don't supply what is required, they aren't going to just put it aside and let that person stay indefinitely. They'll make a decision and close the case.
I have seen 100 Trillion Dollars in cash, I actually had it but it got stolen.

·
Registered
42 Posts
When approximately does Immigration get in touch to request more documents for the PR? I have been checking my account a few times but nothing has changed since I got my TR granted. Now It's been 23 months since I have applied.

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
When approximately does Immigration get in touch to request more documents for the PR? I have been checking my account a few times but nothing has changed since I got my TR granted. Now It's been 23 months since I have applied.
They don't!

It is up to you to know when and supply.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
The department no longer contacts you for the second stage and yes you need to supply evidence for the second stage. Failure to do so can result in your application being refused.

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
i did research on this forum to have an idea the differences. have you seen any post with 309/100 being rejected from not supplying evidence for second stage?
I do my research in the Migration Act, the Migration Regulations, published MRT and AAT cases and on professional forums.

Any visa can be refused if the required evidence is not provided. As I said before, there is no difference in the stage 2 procedures whether the visa was lodged onshore or offshore. Why would there be?

Reactions: Ejona

·
Registered
5,979 Posts
There are a significant number of cases where second stage
Subclass 100/801 visas are being refused by the Department.
In the past this was unusual –after all the Department had already decided the
relationship was genuine.
The Department is now going in for more detailed investigations in second stage
processing of relationships that fit their risk profiles.
These include cases where there is a big age difference between the couple, where
the couple come from vastly different cultures and, most importantly, where the visa
holder had visa applications refused before applying for a partner visa.
These investigations can include home visits, telephone interviews and telephone
calls to people who have provided supporting statements or statutory declarations.
In one case a Subclass 801 visa was refused to an Indian national after
Departmental officers visited his parents in India and decided that they did not know
enough about his Australian wife.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Thanks! Just found the webpage on the immigration website. At least I have nearly all my documents ready to be uploaded :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.