3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, everybody
I have couple questions about Post-Graduate visa

Family members section
"Accompanying members of your family unit
Non-accompanying members of your family unit
Other family members"

In the application I added my boyfriend in the spouse/defacto section, we have registered our relationship and been approved on a student visa before and have all the needed evidence
My question is should I have added him to the Family member section?

Another question is should I add documents to both applicants even if some of them are the same, or one document with both of our info?

And should we complete form 80 now, or wait till we are required to?

Would appreciate some clarification! :)

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
It would not be sound practice to advise you by relying the limited information you have posted.

If there is anything wrong with a 485 application, it is likely to be refused, without the delegate seeking further information.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It would not be sound practice to advise you by relying on the limited information you have posted.

If there is anything wrong with a 485 application, it is likely to be refused, without the delegate seeking further information.
Well no there's nothing wrong with it
We got AFP NPC checks, PTE, Insurance and Study requirement also Relationship certificate and evidence to support that we been over 12 month period together, also all the other required documents and we already applied it, it's just that family section gives me some doubt if I had to add him there or not if so, I could still fill 1023 form
And on the research, I read that it looks like Form 80 is requested by CO, but it's vise to attach it to reduce delay?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.