Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am applying for a tourist visa sub class 600 for my Mother to come over from India to Melbourne to visit me.

I am a Australian citizen and applying online application for her visa via Immigov account.
I have attached the form 956A

Few things / questions I am not sure about are :

1. Do I have to still fill,scan and attach the Form 1419 in the immigov account as all the questions in the immigov account are same as they are on the form 1419 ?

2. Mother has been a full time house wife and does not have any income except the money that I send her overseas every month or my Dad support her. Do I still have to attach her account statement ? I am attaching my salary slips, bank statements and a Stat Dec stating that I capable and take full responsibility of all the requirement (financial, stay,health and food ) during the time of her stay in Australia.

3. Evidence of the applicant’s previous travel

She has never traveled out of India therefore she does not have any traveling history.
In the section it asked the reason why you are not able to provide the above so I mentioned that she has never traveled outside India. Will this be ok ?

Will appreciate your response

Thank you

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OR unless the form 1419 is the online for itself as it says at the bottom of the page "1419 (Internet)" I just noticed that.
Which means I do not have to attach the scanned copy of 1419

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi All,

I am applying for a tourist visa sub class 600 for my Mother to come over from India to Melbourne to visit me.

I am a Australian citizen and applying online application for her visa via Immigov account.
I have attached the form 956A

Few things / questions I am not sure about are :

1. Do I have to still fill,scan and attach the Form 1419 in the immigov account as all the questions in the immigov account are same as they are on the form 1419 ?

2. Mother has been a full time house wife and does not have any income except the money that I send her overseas every month or my Dad support her. Do I still have to attach her account statement ? I am attaching my salary slips, bank statements and a Stat Dec stating that I capable and take full responsibility of all the requirement (financial, stay,health and food ) during the time of her stay in Australia.

3. Evidence of the applicant's previous travel

She has never traveled out of India therefore she does not have any traveling history.
In the section it asked the reason why you are not able to provide the above so I mentioned that she has never traveled outside India. Will this be ok ?

Will appreciate your response

Thank you
1) You do not need to upload 1419.
2) You don't have to show her income, just write house wife in the form. If you have claimed that you would support her trip in Australia then you will need to show enough funds in your account and your payslips to justify those funds.
3) You don't have to show anything for third one as she has never travelled out of India.

Hope this answers you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1) You do not need to upload 1419.
2) You don't have to show her income, just write house wife in the form. If you have claimed that you would support her trip in Australia then you will need to show enough funds in your account and your payslips to justify those funds.
3) You don't have to show anything for third one as she has never travelled out of India.

Hope this answers you.
Thank you for your reply,

I called the immigration and they told me the same in terms of her travel details. Just waiting for the application result now.

Thanks again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.