Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all:

I have a few question related to the evidence that I need to submit.

For the following parts, I want to know what is best to submit as an evidence.

1.Relationship - Spouse, De facto Partner, Evidence of
2.Contact while apart, Evidence of (my partner and I uses alot of wechat and whatsapp and skype, can we submit those?)
3.Nature of the couple's household, Evidence of
4.Nature of the couple's mutual commitment to each other, Evidence of
5. Family Composition, Evidence of

What should I put in here?

Also, I have trouble just filling the form 80 out, PLEASE HELP.

I am applying for a De-facto Partner visa.

For question 36 (Have you been to Australia before?)

What should I put on the arrival date ? It is because I have been travelling quite a lot of times during my stay in Australia

I used to hold a student visa, where I would travel back to Hong Kong during my summer vacation holidays. My question is do I have to fill in all my records travelling back to Australia to continue my studies?

And I used to hold a BNO (it is a British national overseas passport) and have traveled to Australia when I was 5, however, I no longer own that passport therefore I don't have the exact day of travelling here, what should I put down?

Thanks.

·
Registered
800 Posts
If you are struggling with these questions then I recommend you see a MARA registered agent. Note I don't always recommend them as you can do it on your own if you are confident with paper work and research however those questions are the backbone of the application and to answer would need a lot more very specific inflation. If you aren't confident then at a minimum book a consult for some guidance

·
Super Moderator
5,266 Posts
Also, I have trouble just filling the form 80 out, PLEASE HELP.

I am applying for a De-facto Partner visa.

For question 36 (Have you been to Australia before?)

What should I put on the arrival date ? It is because I have been travelling quite a lot of times during my stay in Australia

I used to hold a student visa, where I would travel back to Hong Kong during my summer vacation holidays. My question is do I have to fill in all my records travelling back to Australia to continue my studies?

And I used to hold a BNO (it is a British national overseas passport) and have traveled to Australia when I was 5, however, I no longer own that passport therefore I don't have the exact day of travelling here, what should I put down?

Thanks.
Arrival date would be your most recent arrival date to Australia.

You need to list every departure/arrival to Australia. So if you travelled to HK during summer holidays, etc. you need to list every trip.

If you don't know an exact date, put the best estimate you can and add a note on the final page of Form 80 that you've done your best to provide exact travel dates but some are estimates as you were a child and don't remember the precise date.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.