Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum and looking for some advice about my application, I also hope I will be able to be to any assistance with the parts I have already completed.

My partner is Australian and I am Swedish, we are applying from Sweden.

1. I'm concerned about one thing, that my partner has a criminal record (intention to supply drugs), which resulted in a fine and spent conviction.

Have any of you guys got any experience of similar circumstances? From what I have found on home affairs, it seem to only be an issue if it has been violent or sexual crimes. But would just like to hear what you are thinking.

2. Also, I have filled in my form 47SP but not lodge it yet, then my partner tried to start filling his form 40SP in, but it would only let him fill in the first three pages before it said that he should review his eligibility. Is that because my application needs to be lodged first?

3. My partner has a complicated past with his dad's side of the family, he has had no contact with him since the age of 6. We are not aware if he has had any children after my partner, will this be an issue? As you may understand, it is a really sensitive situation and my partner would never contact his father.

Thanks for taking your time reading, I'd really appreciate any responses :)

Petra

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.