Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

My husband and I have already got our Form 888 singed and certified by his parents and friend back to Nov 2017. The thing for us now is that we just get everything prepared and about to lodge our application hopefully in the beginning of May and I was wondering if there is any problem with Form 888's?

Many thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
The mere lapse of time between the making of Form 888s and the lodgement of them does not really matter. If your case officer thinks that more up-to-date information is required, you will be notified eventually.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Hi All,

My husband and I have already got our Form 888 singed and certified by his parents and friend back to Nov 2017. The thing for us now is that we just get everything prepared and about to lodge our application hopefully in the beginning of May and I was wondering if there is any problem with Form 888's?

Many thanks!
Our form 888 by our friends and family in Australia were done 4 months prior to us submitting our application and we didn't have any issues.

As the other post says, if the department wants or needs them updated due to too much time passing, they will ask.

Reactions: Ejona

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The mere lapse of time between the making of Form 888s and the lodgement of them does not really matter. If your case officer thinks that more up-to-date information is required, you will be notified eventually.
Thanks for your kind reply! Much appreciated :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.