Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys,

I am preparing my ACS skill assessment and my work and education experience look a little bit complicated. I gained my bachelor degree in India (computer software) in 2006, then I had several work experience in ICT fields, then in 2014 I went to Australia for master study and I just got my master degree (Computer software) not long ago. I have the following questions regarding to my work and education before apply the ACS skill assenssment:
1. My total work experience sum up to 60 months, but some of them are kind of short, like 3 months, will they deduct more years from my work length because of these short-time-work?
2. There some long vacancies between these works, the longest one is 9 months of unemployment, will they deduct more years from my work length because of these long vacancies?
3. During the 2 year of master degree study in Australia, I was also working for China software company remotely, it was a full time job (more than 20 hours per month) with official contract and insurance payment. In this concurrent situation, will they recognize both my master degree and work, will the ACS challenge me how I can complete both full time study and work simultaneously ?
4. As to list my remote job above in skill select, shall I write the job place China or Australia? Or I should write clearly that it was a company based in China and I was working for it remotely in Australia, then let ACS to judge the work place is China or Australia. I am asking this since if they recognize this is a Australian job, I can get the score for working in Australia.

They may look straightforward to you guys but really bother me, thanks in advanced .

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi,

regarding referral letters, dig up every experience based on ACS's sample, but make sure they are aligned with ANZCODE

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.