Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Urgently need answers to a few questions

My Girl (who i have not meet) recieved notice her 12 mth tourist visa was issued in 3 days in BENIN

Is this possible?

She gave me number for immigration I called man said aproved but must
produce hard copy AIR tickets before visa given, He only gave one or two days to show tickets.
I said what happens if we cant show in tickets in this time ?
His reply she could lose her visa if not showen in this time frame...
Has anyone heard of this process ?? please let me know
I said i can send itenery to validate travel with eticket.
His reply was they do not accept etickets for fraud reasons
Has anyone heard of this??
He asked how much i trusted this women and if i did to send her the money to buy ticket to produce in time to receive visa.
Can they give visa and then take away because you cannot produce tickets on time?:confused::confused:
Does anyone know the place to lodge a visa application as Benin has no office
Does anyone have their phone number
Please i need help to clarify
thanks in advance

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
I called man
Who is da man?
This sounds very fishy and nothing to do with the sea around Benin.
My Girl (who i have not meet)
+
He asked how much i trusted this women and if i did to send her the money to buy ticket
= You being scammed man and send any money you can kiss your $$$$ good bye and no Benin girl.

The Australian Immigration department do not issue visas on the basis of someone fronting up to an office anywhere to show an airline ticket, let alone anywhere in Benin.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Urgently need answers to a few questions

My Girl (who i have not meet) recieved notice her 12 mth tourist visa was issued in 3 days in BENIN

Is this possible?

She gave me number for immigration I called man said aproved but must
produce hard copy AIR tickets before visa given, He only gave one or two days to show tickets.
I said what happens if we cant show in tickets in this time ?
His reply she could lose her visa if not showen in this time frame...
Has anyone heard of this process ?? please let me know
I said i can send itenery to validate travel with eticket.
His reply was they do not accept etickets for fraud reasons
He asked how much i trusted this women and if i did to send her the money to buy ticket to produce in time to receive visa.
Can they give visa and then take away because you cannot produce tickets on time?:confused::confused:
Does anyone know the place to lodge a visa application as Benin has no office
Does anyone have their phone number
Please i need help to clarify
thanks in advance
DON'T SEND ANY MONEY!!!
You are being completely scammed. I am married to an african so i know what i am talking about. There is a very remote chance that she would get a tourist visa anyway almost impossible for your average african to be granted one and definately not in 3 days, they don't ask you for proof of air ticket for any visa. :eek:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DON'T SEND ANY MONEY!!!
You are being completely scammed. I am married to an african so i know what i am talking about. There is a very remote chance that she would get a tourist visa anyway almost impossible for your average african to be granted one and definately not in 3 days, they don't ask you for proof of air ticket for any visa. :eek:
she is not africian as i am told she is brazilian on are tourist visa . Went from Brazil to London then to visit mother in Benin
I am very much beginning unfortunately to smell a rat .............

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Benin

No question, Yes!
Thanks
I just got offline to her and she said that she lodged her application in Benin
i asked for the number
she gave me 229 702159082
or 223 7025190827

have ten digits can you tell me are these mobile numbers or landline numbers???

Thanks so much

Damian

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi Damo

I also think that something is 'not quite right'. Here in SA, etickets are totally acceptable and we are a 'high risk country'. But the eticket is never 'required' the itinerary is quite sufficient. You said a 12 month visitor visa was approved, but is this for stays of up to 3 months??? a visitor visa that allows someone to STAY for 12 months is most rare other than for parents who are going to have extended stays with children in Aus, and then full medical cover is required.

Something sounds a bit off if you ask me. Regards Mary

·
Registered
7 Posts
she is not africian as i am told she is brazilian on are tourist visa . Went from Brazil to London then to visit mother in Benin
I am very much beginning unfortunately to smell a rat .............
I am sorry but I am going to be really blunt with you here - where there is smoke there is fire - she is a scammer plz don't be foolish and send her money, the number she has given you will be a guy that she is in kahoots with and he will pretend to be someone from immigration. they work in teams and are very organised. google romance scams if you don't believe me, you need to do your research

how can she lodge her application in Benin when there is no Australian High Commission there???? West Africans have to lodge it with Aust H.C. in South Africa Contact Us

like i said do your research about this person and what they are telling you or you will be out of pocket and left heartbroken.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello Mary

Hello thank you for your help ,,, can you tell me with a tourist visa does one have to go in for an offical interview before visa is granted?
If so and some one is from Benin then where would they front up for the interview?
thanks in advance
Damo
Hi Damo

I also think that something is 'not quite right'. Here in SA, etickets are totally acceptable and we are a 'high risk country'. But the eticket is never 'required' the itinerary is quite sufficient. You said a 12 month visitor visa was approved, but is this for stays of up to 3 months??? a visitor visa that allows someone to STAY for 12 months is most rare other than for parents who are going to have extended stays with children in Aus, and then full medical cover is required.

Something sounds a bit off if you ask me. Regards Mary

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.