Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my partner and I finally have all of our evidence and documents sorted so I'm just wondering, are we able to create the immi account and begin uploading things while he's still in Australia if we wait and submit/pay 2 weeks later when he's back in the US?

Thanks,
Ash

·
Registered
814 Posts
You can start filling out the application, but you can't start uploading until it is paid for and you can't submit and pay for it until he is offshore, since the 300 is an offshore visa.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So just to clarify we are fine to go ahead and create the immi account and do as much as we can until we get to the pay point, then once he's home we can pay and progress further?

Thanks,
Ash

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
In regards to uploading the evidence such a photo pdfs etc can I help with that from Aus or does he have to do the application by himself?

·
Registered
814 Posts
No reason why you can't help with that, so long as you have the login details for the immiaccount. I did the majority of my husband's visa application, except writing his relationship statement answers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.