Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
We are a family of 5. Three children 9,7,4. My husband and I both teach P.E. and want an outdoor lifestyle with our sporty kids. My husband will be the main applicant, and we are waiting for his skills assessment from aitsl. Hopefully we will get a positive result at the beginning of June and our journey through the process will begin. We will be applying for a 175 visa. i think with the existing points system we are short so he is doing his ielts at the end of june but the result will not come back by the july 1st changes. These changes will suit us because we are 35/36, and without a score of 8 in the ielts we will have the 65 points necessary. i know the changes don't suit everyone :( but they suit us better:)
We have given ourselves til 2013 to get the visa and go...based on the timelines we have seen on here....unless someone wants to give us a job between now and then. Or are we being too optimistic/pessimistic????
Have we missed anything?
Is there anything else we should be doing?
Thinking about NSW, but not dead set on it yet. My husband is irish, and will have quite a few connections.
Busy gathering info for visa app....being optimistic that we get that far.
Any advice or info would be gratefully received.
Here we go......:)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.