Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i used the My Health Declarations service to get a hap id prior to lodge the visa form of recognized skilled visa (476).. i submitted this application on 26th september 2017. but since now i didn't get any email about my hap id..
can anyone say a the maximum duration it takes to give me a hap id.. or can i close that application and lodge my visa without a hap id..

thank you..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
is it a offence if i lodge my visa application before i get a hap id from My Health Declarations application.. or should i withdraw My Health Declarations application prior to lodge visa..

·
Registered
6 Posts
i used the My Health Declarations service to get a hap id prior to lodge the visa form of recognized skilled visa (476).. i submitted this application on 26th september 2017. but since now i didn't get any email about my hap id..
can anyone say a the maximum duration it takes to give me a hap id.. or can i close that application and lodge my visa without a hap id..

thank you..
You will not receive any email. You get a HAP ID as soon as you submit your application. Login your immiaccount and download the assessment form automatically generated when you submitted your application.

I hope this helps

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.