Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I am an engineer and planning to apply for subclass 189 visa, but I want to receive help and assistance from a migration agent or an agency in Melbourne. First, I was planning to apply by myself, but after giving it a deeper thought I realized that my application can be a little bit complicated, mainly because of my work experience, therefore I decided to go through this process with an experienced professional.

I would like to know if anyone can recommend me an experienced migration agent or an agency, who might have possibly encountered difficulties about application process and can foresee the documents those can be requested by a case officer.

Every advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
You are looking for a Registered Migration Agent, there are several on this forum that post often that could certainly help you.

Not sure if any are Melbourne based or not and it does not matter, but I strongly suggest get an Australian based RMA.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I am an engineer and planning to apply for subclass 189 visa, but I want to receive help and assistance from a migration agent or an agency in Melbourne. First, I was planning to apply by myself, but after giving it a deeper thought I realized that my application can be a little bit complicated, mainly because of my work experience, therefore I decided to go through this process with an experienced professional.

I would like to know if anyone can recommend me an experienced migration agent or an agency, who might have possibly encountered difficulties about application process and can foresee the documents those can be requested by a case officer.

Every advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Did you manage to find a migration agent for your skilled migrant visa? Am looking for the same. Can i know which agent you used?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.