Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I have a fairly in-depth case and I really need some help being pointed in the right direction to get my partner here. Can anyone recommend a good migration lawyer who might be able to give me some private and confidential advice?

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Your best to use a Registered Migration Agent.

There is a sticky on the threads list all highly recommended - I have personally used two of them.

There is another Lisa that also posts on this forum a bit, I would also recommend her.

Find the one you feel most comfortable with - maybe read a few of their reply's first.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hi there

Here I am! Yes, I need to get my name added to the migration agent sticky. I offer fixed fee services, including consultations, full visa services and visa checking services.

Feel free to get in touch via email.

Kind regards

Lisa Ira (LLB.BA.GDLP)
Principal Migration Consultant (MARN 1467616)
Proxy Migration

e: [email protected]
w: www.proxymigration.com.au

Disclaimer: This message is general in nature does not constitute migration or legal advice and should not be relied upon. To provide you with migration advice, we need to consult with you to obtain your full information and circumstances. If you wish to receive migration advice please email us to arrange an appointment.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hi Aaron

Great thanks. I appreciate the feedback too. Yes, from the posts I've read by the regular agents, they have been very genuine and have helped a lot of people.

Kind regards

Lisa Ira (LLB.BA.GDLP)
Principal Migration Consultant (MARN 1467616)
Proxy Migration

e: [email protected]
w: www.proxymigration.com.au

Disclaimer: This message is general in nature does not constitute migration or legal advice and should not be relied upon. To provide you with migration advice, we need to consult with you to obtain your full information and circumstances. If you wish to receive migration advice please email us to arrange an appointment.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.