Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I have filed my TRA in April'10 but if I try to track the processing of my case it displays no record found..... :mad:

plz help

·
Registered
24 Posts
hi!

just want to know.. did u file it online or is it paper based? i asked this coz i helped send my sis-in-law's application to TRA which was paper application. her sister who is in Aus (the sponsor) checked online and the same message had come. and she too panicked until i explained to her that paper based applications have no online status.
if this is not so... call TRA directly and ask. i hope you have got copies of all your documents in any case.
did you receive a receipt for the payment made and an applicant file number? if you have it means its accepted. in any case refer that number when you inquire.

hope you receive a response soon!

please let us know of your outcome.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your reply.

I filed it online but I send the related documents by mail. And I also received the receipt document both by email and mail.....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Visa expiring in july....plz suggest

I am still wating for my TRA result.....I filed it in April. How long these days TRA is taking to access your file????? My course is graphic and prepress....

Plz suggest what should I do? Shall I exted my student visa??? or wait for TRA assessment. What if outcome is negative???????? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Thanks for your reply.

I filed it online but I send the related documents by mail. And I also received the receipt document both by email and mail.....
If you have a good look at online Immi applications you'll see that they tell you to upload your documents and then not send them by mail as well, this being I have assumed with TRA = temporary residency application and not a Trades Recognition Australia application.

But just as you can choose to be not totally clear in using abbreviations which can be ambiguous, by ignoring the proper procedure if it has been an application at Immi you have:
. created extra work at Immi [ that's even if they choose to bother ]
. potentially created a situation where you'll not be able to get anything online
. and at the worst you may have jeopardised your application.

Document receipting is a more or less automatic system.
It'll not necessarily mean a lot of documents have been matched up to your online application.

If it is Immi, it might be a good idea if you get on the phone with immigration and/or contact them by email and in apologetic manner explain how for whatever reason, be it ignorance or whatever you have mailed in documents for an online application and you now realise you have done the wrong thing.

And make a plea for help if it is possible.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.