Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ,
I am planning to apply for PR , and in process to complete my documentation.

As my orgnization is not able to give my roles and responsibilities in letter head , can someone tell me if I take it from my friend in same organization (of same department) , but he is of same designation what I have .

Is it okay ? , or I need to find someone who HAS TO BE at least one level above from my designation who is providing me referral letter.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Normally you would get a supervisor to do this. It MUST be a sworn statement or affidavit. The authorised Notary MUST state that the statement has been Sworn in front of .. NAME. Make sure that the person giving the affidavit provides Name, Address and Contact details as your skill assessor and DIBP will follow up.

If you are doing this for ACS down load and ready their booklet on skills assesment and evidence preparation on their website

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Normally you would get a supervisor to do this. It MUST be a sworn statement or affidavit. The authorised Notary MUST state that the statement has been Sworn in front of .. NAME. Make sure that the person giving the affidavit provides Name, Address and Contact details as your skill assessor and DIBP will follow up.

If you are doing this for ACS down load and ready their booklet on skills assesment and evidence preparation on their website
Thank you for this reply . I agree what you are saying , but thing is , I report to that person who has same designation what I have . However in referral letter , he has mentioned that he has supervisory position .
Wil this suffice purpose , or I need to take it from someone who really is one designation above me ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.