Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone!!
i'm an italian chitizen and just in this morning i find out that i've been refused my eVisitor to australia!they say i do not meet the criteria as a genuine tourist cause i've been to australia just recently with a visitor visa. My plan was to visit australia to see my partner that is a permanent resident and now i find my self with no visa in my home country not knowing what to do...Do you think i'll be able to apply for a spouse visa off shore even thought they deny a e-visitor?
thankyou everyone,i'm gonna talk to a migration agent and a lawyerbut i'd like to hear from you too...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you for answering...how long time is gonna take to be granted a partner visa off shore?cause i'm pregnant and i would like to give Birth in australia close to my partner..thanks again

·
Registered
135 Posts
any way to get it faster?considering my situation will it help if i mention about the pregnancy?
thank you people!!
Don't think so cause part of the partner application is doing a medical check and you can't do that while pregnant so you would have to wait until you give birth to do the medical check...

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Yeah, being pregnant can actually delay things as you must pass the medical to get the visa and the issue comes with the risk of xrays while pregnant.

Partner visas are a family thing. Being pregnant or even having children with your partner already won't get anyone priority processing.

·
Registered
89 Posts
hi everyone!!
i'm an italian chitizen and just in this morning i find out that i've been refused my eVisitor to australia!they say i do not meet the criteria as a genuine tourist cause i've been to australia just recently with a visitor visa. My plan was to visit australia to see my partner that is a permanent resident and now i find my self with no visa in my home country not knowing what to do...Do you think i'll be able to apply for a spouse visa off shore even thought they deny a e-visitor?
thankyou everyone,i'm gonna talk to a migration agent and a lawyerbut i'd like to hear from you too...
--Try apply for the FA600 visa.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
They might be using the "no more than 12 months in Australia in the last 18 months" to refuse your visa.

Or be seeing it as a "rolling visa".
basically they refused my visa because of that..i'm tinking of making a student. anyway i will try to speak to a migration agent/lawyer..any advice to the contact of a good one?thanks for your time everyone!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.