Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am filling my application for 189 skilled migration. On the attach documents page I can see 'Form 1221 Additional personal particulars form' required to be attached for my non migrating members(sister, brother, parents). Is this mandatory to be filled? Additionally there are Character Evidence and Health Evidence requested. This confuses me as to why these are required since these members are not migrating and may not in the future. Even if they do, this information should be required then. Or maybe this is also optional?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have never included a Form 1221 for anyone but the people migrating. I have never received a request for Forms from other family non-migrating family members.
I did not receive any request till now, it has been around 3 months, however these are listed as recommended when I log in to the immigration site and see my application

·
Super Moderator
5,245 Posts
No, I can see applicants that are just my family members on the application and not the non-migrating members
Your siblings and parents are not non-migrating members of your family. They do not meet the criteria to be part of your family unit based on the government's definitions. So you may need to list them somewhere on your application if it asks about "other family", but they should not be included in either migrating family members or non-migrating family members.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Your siblings and parents are not non-migrating members of your family. They do not meet the criteria to be part of your family unit based on the government's definitions. So you may need to list them somewhere on your application if it asks about "other family", but they should not be included in either migrating family members or non-migrating family members.
This is where the confusion was while filling the details. The application asked for non-migrating members and there were a whole bunch of relationships which included brother, sister, mother, father, son etc.. This made me think that this is the case. Can you please advise what needs to be done? Is it to fill all information of the applicants other then these or wait for an agent? What would be the way forward?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You can complete and upload form 1023 Notification of Incorrect Answers which should correct this.
I will check this, thank you.

Also should I be waiting for some agent to get assigned or contact me or proceed with the health examinations? My worry on this is that people who have already done migration say that an agent gets assigned and you should do health examination, police clearance when he requests you to. One of the reasons is that these have certain validity, I guess 1 year and if due to any reason if the application processing takes time, this can create issue if you do them earlier. Please advise on this as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.