Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello All,

Hope all are doing well!

I have filed my EOI as "Developer Programmer" in Nov'17 for PR 189 VISA and 190( With NSW state sponsorship). I have 65 points for 189 and 70 points for 190. I have total work experience of 3 years in Sydney, NSW and currently in Sydney as well.

Could you please let me know if there is a possibility to get the invitation after July and there is no hope in these points.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PR Invitation Query

Hello All,

Hope all are doing well!

I have filed my EOI as "Developer Programmer" in Nov'17 for PR 189 VISA and 190( With NSW state sponsorship). I have 65 points for 189 and 70 points for 190. I have total work experience of 3 years in Sydney, NSW and currently in Sydney as well.

Could you please let me know if there is a possibility to get the invitation after July and there is no hope in these points.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi. '23 May 2018 Invitation Round' invited applicants with 75 points [for Skilled - Independent (subclass 189)] as per DIBp website (please check via SkillSelect, then invitation rounds, especially for IT occupations; 80 points for 489). This issue is that they have significantly dropped number of invitations (i.e. 300, from 600 for last six months, and from 1400 and 2500 per round before that). Have you tried getting employer sponsorship for 482 or 186 nomination and visa (as you have skill assessment and perhaps required English score; being in Australia) - just an idea

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi. '23 May 2018 Invitation Round' invited applicants with 75 points [for Skilled - Independent (subclass 189)] as per DIBp website (please check via SkillSelect, then invitation rounds, especially for IT occupations; 80 points for 489). This issue is that they have significantly dropped number of invitations (i.e. 300, from 600 for last six months, and from 1400 and 2500 per round before that). Have you tried getting employer sponsorship for 482 or 186 nomination and visa (as you have skill assessment and perhaps required English score; being in Australia) - just an idea
Thanks Sazia for the your response! No I have not tried with employer sponsorship as I don't want to go with that option for now.
However is there any possibility that from July'2018 they will invite more and 65 points also get considered in invitation under "Developer Programmer" skill set.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Have you also applied the nomination from the state government for 190 on top of EOI?
Hi,

Yes I have also applied for NSW state sponsorship on 18/11/2017 with 70 points including state 5 points. I have total 3 years of experience in Sydney, NSW.

Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
PR Invitation Query

Hello,

Good Morning!

I have filed my EOI with 65 points under 189 category and with 70 points under 190 NSW state sponsorship on 23/05/2018.

I am in the occupation as Developer Programmer and also working in Sydney from last 3.5 years in Sydney, NSW in the same occupation.

Could you please let me know if there is a possibility to get an invitation and by when.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hello,

I have filed my EOI with 65 points under 189 category and with 70 points under 190 NSW state sponsorship on 23/05/2018.

I am in the occupation as Developer Programmer and also working in Sydney from last 3.5 years in Sydney, NSW in the same occupation.

Could you please let me know if there is a possibility to get an invitation and by when.

Hello,

Good Morning!

Thanks in advance!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.