Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I am from Bangladesh. As a professional I am a software engineer and working at multinational software company. I have around three years experience in this field. I have completed "Professional Diploma in Software Engineering" from NIIT, which duration was 2 years. I have also completed my Graduation and Masters in Physics.

I have some queries regarding Skilled Independent Visa (Sub-Class 175):

1. Am I eligible for applying PR at this moment ?How many years of experiences are required to be eligible for applying as I have Professional Diploma related to my profession?

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
You need to have a read of the FAQ on ACS (Australian Computer Society) - Membership, Professionalism and Leadership for ICT Professionals and the ICT Community and you'll see their references to different levels of qualification/experience and with a diploma it could be they would need to see experience as per their C classification.
Getting an occupational assessment is the first step in skilled immigration and it needs to be an occupation listed in either SOL#3 or SOL#4.
Have a read of all info including links starting from Professionals and other Skilled Migrants - Workers - Visas & Immigration

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.