Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Do anybody aware on when the regional sponsored migration list will be published for all regional states, heard one or two published, do anybody have them, if yes, please publish,

Cheers.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i m talking about 475, here, as far as i know, regional lists is a different one than the independent SOL, which is for 176, so for 475 each state is issues their list of demands separately, so what i think is they didn't publish it yet. sometimes it says having a diploma + 1 year working experience is enough to migrate as far as your professional in the regional list and you ca get 100 points, but heard the engineering body is doing a assessment regarding three projects which we had doe, but its hard to cover up three projects with one year experience, is this true ?

Can get 100 marks via, 40 for diploma, 30 for age, 25 from IELTS, since regional sponsored can get another 10 from them, which end up with 105, but what is this assessment from IEA(Institute of Engineers Australia)?

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
You may want to take note of the phrase in the following phrase in the SOL link
•the State and Territory SOL (schedule 4 ) - relevant only for GSM applicants who are nominated by a State or Territory government agency under a State Migration Plan.
I do not know that the regional sponsorships will be part of the SMPs, that being something Immi will decide and hence a qualification possibly needed on the #3.
Regardless, you need to have an assessment done of your qualifications for an occupation as a first step in an application.
There is also a definite advantage if you will have an occupation on an SMP and get higher priority, still only 100 points required and you may have more opportunity for employment rather than restricting yourself to a region.
Take note that any state sponsorship is no guarantee of employment.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you think that going for regional is always a risk since less amount of job opportunities .... whats the situation.........

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Unless you have some good information regards work in the state for which you choose a region and have some engineering experience in a particular skilled area in demand , there will certainly be more risk seeking work in regional areas as against statewide and even then, you should research what your opportunities may be so as you do not immigrate and then find it difficult to get employment for you do not want to spend a lot of money and then find with no work you may need to return back to your current country.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nyway do you have any idea on some lists to be out by end of semptember for regional state sponsored migration ? because i m pretty sure on this.

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
No, I do not and I think all you will see produced is the SMPs and maybe they will also have regional lists then.
You'll just have to keep checking Immi and State announcements re the State links under the 176/475 visas.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.