Australia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, I am creating this thread for a migration agent who helped me to apply my permanent residency. I was studying Audio Engineering but I have been working as chef for 5 years now . I was nearing towards the end of my course with no PR pathways but this migration agent helped me to get a skill assessment as chef in almost a months time, though paperwork was extensive. He asked me if I could do him a favour by reviewing his service. I thought this forum could have some students in similar situation or looking for genuine Migration agent. Please feel free to contact Siddhartha Raj Bhandari from Interlace Studies on 0478776947 and tell him your stories and I hope you get your PR pathways sorted like mine.

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
Hi Guys, I am creating this thread for a migration agent who helped me to apply my permanent residency. I was studying Audio Engineering but I have been working as chef for 5 years now . I was nearing towards the end of my course with no PR pathways but this migration agent helped me to get a skill assessment as chef in almost a months time, though paperwork was extensive. He asked me if I could do him a favour by reviewing his service. I thought this forum could have some students in similar situation or looking for genuine Migration agent. Please feel free to contact Siddhartha Raj Bhandari from Interlace Studies on 0478776947 and tell him your stories and I hope you get your PR pathways sorted like mine.
Interlace studies is listed as an Educational consultant on the link you gave, not a migration agent.

The migration agents that often help, and are currently recommended on this forum, are currently:

Paul Hand
Registered Migration Agent 1801974
Home Page

Westly Russell
Registered Migration Agent 0316072
Pinoy Australia Pty Ltd

1 - 2 of 2 Posts