Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I need to know about the relevancy of my experience with regard to my education for 189 VISA type.

I am getting different replies from different Consultants and hence i am confused.

I am a BCom and MBA-International Business and Finance working as a Business Analyst (IT Affiliated role) in to Investment Banking Domain.

I want to know if this kind of experience is considered relevant to my education as I am being told by some consultants that it may not be relevant and Aus Imigration may deduct 6 years of experience to make my education eligible and give a zero for my education

Can someone please help me understand this.

Thanks in advance for the replies.

Reg
Piyush

·
Registered
5,847 Posts
From what you have posted it is not possible to offer a considered professional opinion.
If you intend to nominate ICT Business Analyst (ANZSCO 261111) you would probably have 6 years work experience deducted to arrive at a deeming date. You can probably find the information you need on the ACS website.

If you intend to nominate some other skilled occupation, it is not possible to advise what might be deducted without reviewing your employment and academic documents.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
From what you have posted it is not possible to offer a considered professional opinion.
If you intend to nominate ICT Business Analyst (ANZSCO 261111) you would probably have 6 years work experience deducted to arrive at a deeming date. You can probably find the information you need on the ACS website.

If you intend to nominate some other skilled occupation, it is not possible to advise what might be deducted without reviewing your employment and academic documents.
Thanks for your reply!
Yes I plan to apply for This ANZSCO code only.
Difficult to find exact answer for this questoin though in the website.

Also can you tell me what is the eligibility for getting the 5 points for Spouse, Does the spouse has to score 60 on Age, English, Education and Experience?
what is I get "0" on the experience, if i score 60 in other parameters will I be able to contribute 5 Points?

Reg
Piyush

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.