Australia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I have few questions and if anyone can clear my doubts is highly appreciated.

I came to Australia (Melbourne) on December 6th 2019 and my bridging visa for remaining relative visa subclass 835a bridging visa has been granted to me on 10th of February 2020 with unlimited stay in Australia, unlimited study entitlement but with condition 8101 no work.

Question 1- is it true that my brother (my sponsor who is citizen of Australia) should support me financially for the first two years until I get my working rights condition 8101 to be removed?

Question 2- as I have applied for the condition 8101 with form 1055 to be removed but it got rejected 7 times and with no proper update from the department. So for subclass 835a, the sponsor has to support me financially for 2 years so does it mean that I might get my working rights that is condition 8101 to be removed should be after 10th of February?

Any inputs will be highly appreciated as I’m confused and frustrated by not knowing the answer and it is so hard to sit at home for almost 2 years without doing any job.

regards,
Pramod Reynold

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello everyone,

I have few questions and if anyone can clear my doubts is highly appreciated.

I came to Australia (Melbourne) on December 6th 2019 and my bridging visa for remaining relative visa subclass 835a bridging visa has been granted to me on 10th of February 2020 with unlimited stay in Australia, unlimited study entitlement but with condition 8101 no work.

Question 1- is it true that my brother (my sponsor who is citizen of Australia) should support me financially for the first two years until I get my working rights condition 8101 to be removed?

Question 2- as I have applied for the condition 8101 with form 1055 to be removed but it got rejected 7 times and with no proper update from the department. So for subclass 835a, the sponsor has to support me financially for 2 years so does it mean that I might get my working rights that is condition 8101 to be removed should be after 10th of February?

Any inputs will be highly appreciated as I’m confused and frustrated by not knowing the answer and it is so hard to sit at home for almost 2 years without doing any job.

regards,
Pramod Reynold
Hi Pramod

I have applied for an 835 visa 5 years ago.I was granted the bridging visa A with no working rights as expected.I also struggled to get the 8101 condition removed.It did take time but eventually it was granted(I have full working rights).
You will therefore also get working rights approved!
The major problem with this 835 visa is the estimated 50 years wait for the visa grant.I would suggest that when you have saved up a bit, you change your visa application to another visa which will be processed in a more realistic time.Employers find this 835 visa restrictive and its difficult to get a decent job in Australia with this ridiculous waiting approval time.

regards,

Gary

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your response Gary.

It would be really helpful for me if you can take your time and answer the below

How long did it take you for the condition 8101 to be removed? And how many times did you submit form 1005? And what was the time gap between your submission of form 1005 and when were you granted with working rights?

regards,
Pramod

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for your response Gary.

It would be really helpful for me if you can take your time and answer the below

How long did it take you for the condition 8101 to be removed? And how many times did you submit form 1005? And what was the time gap between your submission of form 1005 and when were you granted with working rights?

regards,
Pramod

Hi Pramod .

It took about 2 years to get the condition 8101 to be removed and a lot of calls and applications(think 5 ish).

The time gap between my submission of form 1005 when I was granted my working rights was +_ 6 weeks)

Regards,

Gary

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Pramod .

It took about 2 years to get the condition 8101 to be removed and a lot of calls and applications(think 5 ish).

The time gap between my submission of form 1005 when I was granted my working rights was +_ 6 weeks)

Regards,

Gary
Hi Pramod .

Regards,

Gary
thank you for your inputs Gary. It’s highly appreciated. Thanks mate

1 - 6 of 6 Posts