Australia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just received a request to send an Australian police check and a Canadian police check as my Canadian police check has expired. I have not been back to Canada since my application for the visa so therefore there will be no record of me for the last 18 months in Canada.
what should I do? Should I let immigration know that I haven’t been back or do I have to get the police check anyway? Thanks for your advice in advance

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have just received a request to send an Australian police check and a Canadian police check as my Canadian police check has expired. I have not been back to Canada since my application for the visa so therefore there will be no record of me for the last 18 months in Canada.
what should I do? Should I let immigration know that I haven’t been back or do I have to get the police check anyway? Thanks for your advice in advance
Just do as they say :) It may not mean much to you, but if it's what they need, its better to comply than "argue", you know?
Show you've got nothing to hide, it may be another $$ but its for a greater cause! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts