1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Supporter,

Greetings for the day!

I am new to the Form.

I am give you a short brief of my Visa condition, I have applied for Business Sponsored 457 Visa on 2nd Dec 2017 through a lawyer and I got the reply from the immigrations to submit the below mentioned documents such as

NZ Criminal Conviction report
India PCC
Medical Examination
I have submitted all these details to the agent and she has uploaded all the details to immigration - This is my Visa History.

I got married on 18th Nov 2017 and we have registered.

My wife is presently on Visitor Visa and I would like to apply for partner visa and attach to my Business Sponsored 457 Visa, so please guide us if we are on right track and if so what would be the required set of documents that are needed to lodge the partner visa.

Let us know which type of Partner visa will be best suited and relevant documents need for lodging the visa.

Can I lodge the partner visa application personally or should I need to take help from the lawyers.

Thanks & Regards

Raj

·
Registered
6,232 Posts
Unless you are an Australian citizen or permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen you are not eligible to sponsor your wife for a partner visa.

You might be able to add your wife to your existing application.

If your 'lawyer' is a registered migration agent you should consult her about possible strategies. If not, you should perhaps seek a second opinion.

·
Registered
179 Posts
You are likely looking for a subclass 482 subsequent entrant visa based on the info you shared - try exploring your spouse's eligibility here (your sponsor will have to agree in writing to include your spouse too):

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/vis...l-shortage-482/subsequent-entrant#Eligibility

Edit:

Your spouse's visitor visa would also have to enable her to apply (i.e. if she has a 'no further stay condition' she might not be able to apply from onshore) - as usual - always worth consulting with a registered migration agent, even if they affirm the info you have sussed out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.