Australia Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyone's situation similar to mine? In 2020, I went overseas for work on Jan. Before I left I had applied RRV and then my visa with one year travel facility got approved on early Feb while I was in overseas which means the visa is going to expire in 2021 early Feb. Unfortunately, I lost my job a few months later in 2020 due to covid. for the safety concern I didn't want to take a chance to travel back to Australia with 10 plus hrs flight. I was worried about being infected on the plane by covid. So I decided to wait until covid was gone. However, until now I don't see the covid is gonna end soon and my RRV is about to expire. I want to know if there is anyone here similar to my situation who are stuck in the overseas and the RRV has expired. Since the covid would end in the second half this year hopefully, I am worried about it would be an issue for me to get a new RRV to return Australia. Because by then I would have left a year and half or 2 years from Australia. If there is anyone has such experience, please share with me. I will really appreciate it. Thx!!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts