Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i am a mother of 6 who is desperate to know where my husband's application for a resident return visa is up to.
My husband had applied his resident return visa whilst we were overseas on the 8th of January 2018 and up until today, he (my husband) hasn't heard anything from the Immigration. I had to return with the children since school has started minus their father.
Can someone please help us regarding this?

·
Registered
5,942 Posts
Immigration has published 15 to 33 days processing time for subclass 155 and nothing for other RRV subclasses due to the low number of applications.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, we have read that it takes 15-33 days and we believe that my husband's 155 resident return visa application has come to the 33 days. Is there any way or anyone that we can get in touch with to follow up on this?

·
Super Moderator
5,266 Posts
When he applied, he should have received an acknowledgement letter that usually includes contact details for DHA. He could try emailing or phoning although he's likely to get a generic "it's in processing and we can't tell you when it will be finalised" reply. The processing times are a guideline only and some applications will fall outside the range they state.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi folks,

I am in a similar situation, where in my PR 190 travel visa expires 05 Nov 2018. My visa grant date for subclass 190 was 05 Nov 2013. I have only moved to Australia on 20th Jan 2018 on full time employment. What are the options that I have to get a RRV for an year, do I stand a good chance to get one, and how quickly should I make my application for the same?

Thank you!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi, i am a mother of 6 who is desperate to know where my husband's application for a resident return visa is up to.
My husband had applied his resident return visa whilst we were overseas on the 8th of January 2018 and up until today, he (my husband) hasn't heard anything from the Immigration. I had to return with the children since school has started minus their father.
Can someone please help us regarding this?
I applied on 5th Dec 2017 and still waiting...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.