Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I will be flying into Sydney looking for work in September. I have done most of my homework and realize at this time I will require someone to sponsor me. However, thats not my question...I have a one way ticket into Sydney at this point and not sure what the government or immigration requires for an outbound ticket??? Any thoughts??? I have planned to stay a minimum 3 months to give myself enough time to find suitable employment and deal with visas etc...

I thank you in advance for any feedback....

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Hey everyone! I will be flying into Sydney looking for work in September. I have done most of my homework and realize at this time I will require someone to sponsor me. However, thats not my question...I have a one way ticket into Sydney at this point and not sure what the government or immigration requires for an outbound ticket??? Any thoughts??? I have planned to stay a minimum 3 months to give myself enough time to find suitable employment and deal with visas etc...

I thank you in advance for any feedback....
There's no rigid requirement to have an outbound ticket as there is for New Zealand for instance but it will mean that if say for instance you're using an ETA to arrive on, you may want to have a reasonable reason for not having an outbound ticket and saying that you'll be looking for work and because of that you do not know how long you might stay is not likely going to go down as a good reason.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks...ya I would definately not say that!!...I had heard that a traveller required an outbound ticket...thats good news...I will certainly watch my words...I appreciate your feedback again. ttys

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.